2023 6th International Conference on Structural Engineering and Industrial Architecture (ICSEIA 2023) will be held on Feb. 24-26, 2023 in Changsha, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference.
Feb. 24, 2023
Prof. Mohd Hilton Bin Ahmad, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
Speech Title: Feasibility Study of Foam Concrete Beam Externally-Bonded with KFRP Sheet
Prof. Hüseyin Bilgin, Department of Civil Engineering, EPOKA University, Albania
Speech Title: Assessment of analysis procedures for seismic performance evaluation
Assoc. Prof. Jiwei Wen, Dept. Underground Engineering, School of Civil Engineering, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University, China
Speech Title: Research on the Key technologies of Trenchless Pipe Jacking in Urban Underground Space Development and Utilization
Heng Zuo， Chongqing University
Speech Title: Nonlinear damage identification method of transmission tower structure based on time series analysis
Chongyao Wang, Southeast University
Speech Title: Experimental Study of Beam-column Joint in Assembled Fiber Reinforced Concrete Structure
Chaowei Li, Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Reliability Analysis of "Strong Column Weak Beam" Design of Reinforced Concrete Frame
Ze Yang, Guangxi University
Speech Title: Study on Aging Factor Model of Chloride Ion Diffusion Property of Concrete
Ming Li，Southeast University
Speech Title: Experimental investigation on the flexural behavior of coarse aggregate reactive powder concrete (CA-RPC) bridge deck
Bohua Zhang，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Analysis of concrete durability performance under the alternating action of SO2 and CO2 in a typical industrial environment
Qingzhi Dang，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Experimental study on strength performance of coal gangue concrete mixed with early strength agent
Xiaotong Wu，Beijing University Of Technology
Speech Title: Mechanical performance of joint between L-shaped CFST column and two H-shaped steel beams adjacent to the column under monotonic loading
Huiying Wu，Southeast University
Speech Title: Experiment research on mix design and mechanical properties of alkali-activated slag fly Ash cement
Yifan Li，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Study on the seismic performance of a Suspen-Dome Structure with a Viscoelastic damper
Wenming Hao，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Compressive Behaviors of Traditional Brick Masonry with Crack Strengthened with GFRP Bars Embedded in the Horizontal Mortar Joint
Kelun Wei，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Seismic behavior of precast bridge column-cap beam joints with grouted corrugated duct connections: Experimental and numerical study
Baozhuang Zhang，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Effects of gaps on the rotational performance of traditional straight mortise-tenon joints
Yuyu Zhu，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Study on the control of the mud pressure of oval hole in horizontal directional drilling
Wenqing Zhu，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Research on dynamic behavior of new type frame foundation for steam turbine-generator set
Huinan Mao，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Analysis of Wind Pressure Characteristics of Cylinder-Cone Section Steel Cooling Towers Under Different Ventilation Rates
Hao Cheng，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Analysis of Metal Magnetic Memory Signal Characteristics of Steel Frame Column under Low Frequency Cyclic Load
Huailing Cao，Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
Speech Title: Study on construction safety risk pressure
* The above program is a brief outline. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual conference schedule may be a little different according to the number of participants.
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.